Thursday, January 8, 2009

Weight Watcher Results for this Week

Apparently, I enjoyed the heck out of the Christmas season. I gained 2.4 lbs in the last three weeks. The truth is, I almost didn't go today, but my pal Chris said "Come on, we gotta do it!" So I went and I guess that is good....

Mike is gone to Utah until the 16th and I leave for Arizona on the 17th. Life will be interesting this week when I am trying to save money and watch what I eat very carefully and my chef is in Utah!! The good news is that while I am visiting my mother-in-law, I will probably wither away. She and her husband barely eat anything and are in terrific shape.

Middlest is planning her 11th birthday party. I will be taking 4 girls to a hotel with a really awesome water park. I will sleep in a cot and give the 4 girls the 2 queen beds. Aren't I nice? Hopefully, they will let me sleep in the room and not the bathroom. haha

My bestie is taking a course in Feb. on Dave Ramsey's money tips, etc. She will give Kelly and I the lessons the following evenings. We will all be rich soon, I hope. Brandi will be. She has an incredible sticktoitness about her. She lost over 8 pounds since December 18th. What a brat!!!

2 comments:

pammyjo said...

You can do it. Keep plugging away. I'm glad I don't have to sleep on a cot, I have and I vowed never again and I haven't. Ha. Anyway ... you're kidding yourself if you think you'll get sleep in a motel room with 4 girls middlest's age. LMBO

Cara said...

I know you can do it - thank you for inspiring me! I love following your blog - you just crack me up! Good luck!