Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I am freezing to death

Today it was -5 degrees before the wind chill. It actually registered on my van that way. BRRRR! The kids had no school and are planning on more of the same tomorrow. They are calling for -26 degrees with the wind chill at 6 am. I believe that school will at least be delayed. I have to work tomorrow, so I am glad that I don't have to make sure they are all up and ready before I go, but then again, I am afraid about how Littlest will look without my help. She did her own hair today and WOW! She sucks bad at ponytails. There were huge loops on top of her head. I winked at her and said "If anyone says anything, tell them it is from your hat" (She wasn't wearing a hat to bowling) We went out in the arctic air to bowl to make up for Saturday. Mike and the kids will be dropping me off at the airport 1 1/2 hours away from here for my trip to AZ. I spoke to Peggy tonite and she says it is 75ish. Bring it!!

No comments: