Sunday, January 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!

I cannot believe you are 62 today!! I am glad you liked your gift of the digital frame filled with photos from Tom and I and our broods. Tommy had a great idea!!

I wanted to let you know how much I love and cherish you. You are more than a mom to me... You are a wonderful friend. I always love talking to you and visiting with you. I am sad that we can't enjoy the simple little things that local moms and daughters get to do. Tonite we will get on the phone and enjoy a cup of tea together and just chat.

I love, admire, respect and enjoy you.
Love,
Pinky

1 comment:

memoriesbybrandi@yahoo.com said...

Happy Birthday Tess. You are a joy to be around. I had a great time with you and Tam in LA. Even though I did use the word "God" alot. Hope I am still on your list as OK. Have a wonderful day and enjoy your tea with Tam tonight!