Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oldest turns 16!!!






I have been extremely busy lately getting rid of old junk. We have had our third flood in 4 years in the basement. (None of which is due to rainfall, by the way) Everything is out to survey the damage and make decisions about. I have found boxes of clothing that I was saving for the littlest to grow into. Well, of course I am too late. They are too small already! I am so frustrated! I plan to donate all of this stuff!

We did celebrate Oldest turning 16 at her favorite restaurant. She got to enjoy her fave meal of chicken schnitzel with spaetzles. Her party will be later in the month. Her friend, Ryan joined us for the event. He said "Chic-fil-ay is just as good" He won't be joining us there again!!

1 comment:

memoriesbybrandi@yahoo.com said...

Happy Birthday Paige... Hope your day was great! Get your mother to let you start driving more.....