Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oldest is driving really well

Tonite my beautiful oldest daughter took me all over town driving. She did so well that I wasn't even nervous this time. I have been attempting to steer with my right hand on the arm rest. Since my shoulder surgery 1-1/2 years ago, I have been in a lot of pain, so that isn't good.
She surprised me with her confidence this evening and I was really proud that she decided to run through the carwash with her own money. Then to really delight me, she treated me to Dairy Queen. I only ordered a small cone, but I think it was the most delicious cone I've ever had. I am beginning to understand how special I must make my mom feel when I spoil her.
I am a HAPPY, HAPPY MOMMY!!
Mike is on a two-week trip to Salt Lake City. Middlest is sad, but daddy has been playing games on MSN with her. I spent the entire day in Littlest's room organizing and purging. I promised Middlest that I would work in her room Friday. I feel like I'm nesting. NO!!-I am NOT pregnant!!!

No comments: