Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wedding Bells

My little brother is getting married next weekend in California. I had a friend of mine stitch this darling little piece. I love it!! I may order one for Mike and I. I found an awesome sale on scrapbook paper at Hobby Lobby and only bought 1 piece of it. I left the store having only spent 21 cents!! I was able to pay cash. LOL!! Brandi and I are leaving for LA next Thursday. (She grew up next door to Tom and I) I am planning to do the pictures of the wedding. I did them for my brother-in-law and his bride Jamie last year. Happy Anniversary to them soon!!! I will blog some great stuff after that trip. I am excited to get away and see my little brother marry the love of his life. Welcome to the family Jessica!!

2 comments:

memoriesbybrandi@yahoo.com said...

Can't wait!!!! Definately going to be the most beautiful photo op.... I will be fun.

Shannon said...

Too cute!