Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tommy and Jessica's Wedding

I had a wonderful time at my brother's wedding to his sweetie!! I am so grateful that I was there to see such a beautiful and touching ceremony. I have never been so moved at a wedding as I was at theirs. You can feel the love they have for each other. I have never seen Tommy so joyous and Jessica was a beautiful bride.

This is the gazebo where they had their ceremony. The rest of us were right up with them. The moms were literally 3 inches from their kids. My Mom says it was AWESOME!!! I was behind Jess's mom and step-dad, but got a great view of Tommy's face. What I saw was pure joy and his eyes never left hers. Magical! The view just breaks your heart, doesn't it???

Brandi and I went down to the beach during the rehersal the previous night and she carved this into the sand with a stick. I was still having some trouble with my ankle.


Tommy and Jessica are thrilled to be married!!!
After the ceremony, I asked them to look out into "their future". Tom said, "Our future sure is BRIGHT!!!" I agree little brother!!

Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Whitman September 20, 2008

1 comment:

memoriesbybrandi@yahoo.com said...

Congrats. I can't believe you can get your pics done and up so fast. You rock, I am almost done.