Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Littlest's Birthday Party





























We had perfect weather today for the carnival. We had a bouncey house, cotton candy machine, horse-shoe game, bean bag toss, musical chairs, a pinata, face painting and a toss a ball into a series of buckets game. (Not sure what this game is called) We had several friends and family members over for lots of fun and tacos and cake and ice cream!! Thank you Kelly for all of your help!!!!!!




The littlest got a lot of great gifts too. I think this was one of the most fun parties I've ever thrown. Happy Birthday my sweet girl.

3 comments:

memoriesbybrandi@yahoo.com said...

Happy Birthday Littlest. It looks like you had a blast. And mom - your photo skills are awesome. I love the pics. Way to go!!!!!

memoriesbybrandi@yahoo.com said...

Who made that incrediable cake? I want one for the shower..... I love it.

Shannon said...

What an awesome birthday party! Lucky girl! :)