Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tis the Season......

Hello everyone!
I have been soo busy lately I have been neglecting my blog. I feel guilty about that on top of everything else I feel I am doing half-assed. I am preparing for a lovely Christmas at home with my mom and her husband and my dad.....hmmmmm......should be interesting. ;)
I just got my little brother's wedding book back and am so excited to get it sent to him tomorrow. I hope he loves it. It turned out so much better than I dreamed. It really was worth the 5 hours of laying it all out. Giggle
Work is a little stressful due to year end reports that are coming due and meetings to wrap up the year. I am planning a potluck at my house on the 22nd for my work-friends. I am really excited about that!! My Oldest and I will be volunteering at the local "food pantry" on the 13th and Tandly and husbands are going to a comedy show out of town this weekend. I intend to try to just enjoy myself and my husband and friends and not stress about anything. We'll see.
I don't know if everyone else is fighting off the crud this year, but we have been passing it around like no other. I am thinking of us all going to the Dr. and getting Z-packs for everyone.
Mike and I went shopping on Friday and got a LOT of our shopping done. We decided to go for bigger ticket items this year. Less shopping, Less wrapping, Less crap laying all over the kids' bedroom floors. Win-Win-Win!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas season and tries to take the time to smell the roses. I will try to be more thankful and just do one thing at a time. Its really all we can do, yes?

No comments: