Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm a Weight Watcher

I just wanted to publicly announce that on December 4, 2008 I joined Weight Watchers...again. The program really does work if you follow the instructions. I am a lifetime member since 2001, so I KNOW it works!! The first week I lost 6.2 lbs. I have been really trying very hard. My mother-in-law sent us a fabulous box of cookies, and I have sampled those this week. DAMN!

Today, I am home and working on my list. Shannon suggested I write it down, and I think it is a great idea!! The kids had a 2 hour delay today, so that cut into my day a bit. I have already gotten my teeth cleaned at the dentist, and tanned today. I spoke to my sister-in-law earlier and invited her and her 2 boys over for dinner. B-I-L works second shift. Mike is en route from Boston and won't be home til late if everything happens as scheduled, so we will have a moms and kids dinner/evening. It will be fun. It also forces me to stick to my cleaning list. smile

My list for the rest of today
  • switch Littlest's clothes out of her dresser and put winter ones in--I know, its snowy here.
  • scrub all 3 bathrooms
  • scrub kitchen floor
  • vacuum the upstairs
  • dust the furniture
  • wrap some gifts for the kids and put them under the tree
  • goto Walmart and get gifts for the kids' school exchange
  • buy teacher gifts--I'm thinking of gift cards this year
  • get ingredients for egg casserole for Middlest's class brunch tomorrow morning
  • LAUNDRY--I could carve that part of the list in stone!!!
  • photograph the kids for the Christmas card
  • photograph baby Kane and his big brother
  • be a charming hostess tonite
  • fall into bed dead and in pain from this list

My mom and her husband will be here on Monday and I am having a Christmas potluck for all my work friends on Monday, so I am feeling soooo far behind. I am done Christmas shopping for the family though.

1 comment:

memoriesbybrandi@yahoo.com said...

You will do awesome. You always do when you set your mind to it. Plus I joined in the fight today. I officially weigh as much as an elephant. DAMN