Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!













We are enjoying a lovely (and freezing) Christmas. The kids went outside and used the sleds for a very little bit yesterday. I went out to get a few pics and came right in for hot tea and to safely watch through the window. We went to the Children's Christmas Eve mass at 5pm and came home and ate a delicious tortiere. It is a french pork pie and it was my grandma's recipe. YUM!!

The kids opened their traditional Christmas Eve gift--pajamas, and I annoyed them all with pictures by the tree in their matching sweaters.
This morning we were all up early and had a great time opening wonderful gifts. Mike, my dad and my step-dad are all in the basement attempting to assemble a full sized air hockey game. I haven't heard any cussing, but I also haven't heard any air hockey playing. ha ha

We are having ham and mashed potatoes with scalloped pineapple for a midday dinner. I look forward to that. My weight watching isn't going so great, but I will be downstairs on the treadmill later tonite. We bought it last year and it hasn't helped me at all, so far. OH! You are supposed to turn it on?? I got it! My mom got me a bunch of shirts and hopefully I will be too skinny for them soon!!
Love and Happiness to all my readers!!
Tammy





No comments: