Monday, February 9, 2009

Welcome To The World Justice!!
























Justice Scott ******
February 9, 2009 @ 5:04am
8 lbs 13 0z--first weigh in

Mike's brother, Joe and his GF Tracy had a second son today. He is quite a love!! So cuddly and sweet. I just loved holding him and kissing his soft little head. I even got to change a poopy diaper. (I always seem to do that with babies in the hospital, don't I?)

Mike went out at about 2:15am to get their first son, Destry, at the hospital and brought him home with him. We were fortunate that our kids didn't have school today so Littlest and Middlest were spending the night with friends last night. Mike and Destry went to sleep in our bed and I went to Middlest's bed and got a couple hours of sleep. We were really excited, so we didn't sleep much. ;)

I had lots to do today including breakfast out with Middlest, Jena and her 2 kids, dental appts for Midd and Litt, and a haircut for Littlest. Destry joined us for all that fun stuff and some newborn shopping at Kohl's. We went then to the hospital to visit the newest member of our family. I realized at about 3:30 that I had forgotten to give the kids lunch, so they got a granola bar and I made a nice dinner of grilled chicken, green beans, and everyone's fave...Kraft mac and cheese. Everyone ate like champs. Wonder why??? I am such a WONDERFUL aunt and mother!!

During dinner I realized that Littlest had dance class in 15 minutes and my friend Jena called to see if we could watch her boy while she and her daughter did something with her kindergarten class. We raced to dance class and left oldest with the 2 extra boys and Middlest and a bunch of dirty dishes. It was the only day for parents to watch the dance class for the year.
Now the five of us are home alone, Destry went home with his daddy and I am downloading pics and realizing just how horrible I have been at blogging. I have 1,586 pics in a new folder. GEEZ!!

1 comment:

Cara said...

You're awesome at blogging and don't forget it :)

By the way, I can totally relate to those suppers where you feel like "mom of the year." Usually for our family it involves frozen pizza, two nights in a row. Awesome.